Serve this classically French Foie Gras with toasted bread and pare with our Hot Pepper Peach Spread for a delectable addition to your charcuterie platter.
Imperial Select Caviar and products are currently unavailable for purchase at this time.
Included in Imperial Package #1:
• 2, 4 or 8 ounces of Imperial Select, farmed - sustainable caviar
• One black Tahitian Mother of Pearl spoon engraved with chef Ripert’s signature w/ blue velvet pouch.
• 1.25 ounces of Creme fraîche, product of the United States.
• One 16 piece package of French blini.
• 1 gift card signed by Chef Eric Ripert.
• 1 serving tip card.
Dry summer truffles combined with fine granulated salt it the perfect addition to any table or kitchen. This a musrt for any truffle lover. Ideal for flavoring dishes such as: Seared scallops, scrambled eggs, roasted potatoed, popcorn and burger.
Product of Italy.
Availability: Call for Information
Paramount code: 819
Name: Black Truffle
Latin name:Tuber Melanosporum vitt
Size: Random sizes, please call for additional weight information
Country of origin: Italy
Product profile: Available from November thru March, these truffles vary in size from a hazelnut to an orange. The skin is black or sometimes dark red with rust colored patches.
Serving suggestions: Slice over pasta or risotto rice for a wonderful Italian meal.
Care: Slice with truffle slicer and store in Risotto rice, keep refrigerated
Please call for availability and pricing 800-99caviar / 718-786-7747.